Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 131


Day 131, originally uploaded by Michael.Sutton.

Saturday morning down on the beach taking photos with friends is always a great way to start a weekend. This morning I caught up with +Marshall Rainbow and +Floyd Gee talking photography and everything else. Finishing off the early start with a strong flat white coffee at the local haunt Grind is always a welcome treat.

Last night while sitting down and watching a Wordpress tutorial on lynda.com I re-discovered just how awesome blogging is. I am yet to finalise exactly what I want to do on my blog but I am considering sharing my processing and posting process on it.

Have a great weekend wherever you are and whatever you do don't forget Mothers Day tomorrow.

_Year 5: Day 131_

#iPhoneography #Sunrise #Cronulla #Australia #Sydney #VisitNSW #TheRealShire #SeeAustralia #nswgetawaysy #seesydney #AMPt_POTD

No comments: