Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's Friday in the Real Shire

*Time to check all your camera gear*
A big weekend of photography for me this weekend starting off with sunrise tomorrow morning, thought I may as well get up early why change my ways now, then a big day on Sunday in the city where I will be attending a workshop being held by the awesome +Elia Locardi then off to a Photowalk that has been co-ordinated by my good mate +Giuseppe Basile (I am sure one of them will post a link to the events, I would, but can't figure out how to do it from my iPhone)

The photo walk is open to everyone and should be an awesome opportunity for us as we get special access to the inside of the +Sydney Opera House.

Looking forward to catching up with old and new friends, if you are coming please make sure you come and say hi.

#Sunrise #Sun7 #Cronulla #Silhouette

No comments: