Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 201 of 365: My #iphoneography photo a day project

It's been a while since I've ventured down to the beach for sunrise, today's weather prediction is for cyclonic weather conditions on the coast of nsw, from what o saw this morning there are no signs yet. Sunrise didn't look like it was going to be anything spectacular but it was surprising how quickly the seascape changed over a short period. My Nikon also got a little use and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out when I upload the images to my new MacBook Pro.

Image taken and edited on my iPhone 3gs. Uploaded using Flickit Pro and edited using various apps purchased for my iPhone. This image is part of my iPhone photo a day project taken over 365 days.

Follow me
Twitter @sutto007
Friend feed friendfeed.com/sutto007

No comments: